If your soon-to-be-spouse is from another state, you might be faced with planning a wedding far away from home. Although you might be tempted to cut costs wherever you can after you book plane tickets for your friends and family members, taking care of the details can make a big difference on your wedding day. Here are two great reasons to splurge on a limousine, and why you won't regret the investment:
When most people think about booking a limo, they imagine extra room and grand entrances. However, limousines can also help you to get all of your friends and family members to the church in one piece. Here are a few challenges your loved ones might face on your wedding day, and how a limo can make things a little easier:
- Poor Driving Habits: Everyone has that friend that drives too fast or ignores those traffic signs. Unfortunately, if one of your buddies gets pulled over on the way to the service, he or she might end up sitting in a parked car waiting for a ticket instead of standing next to you in the chapel. However, since limousines are driven by trained, professional chauffeurs, you won't have to worry about hold-ups on your big day.
- Drinking: If you are interested in celebrating your last day as a free man or woman, you might kick back a few glasses of champagne with your friends. Unfortunately, if you climb behind the wheel of a car afterwards, you could jeopardize the safety of everyone on the road, or land a steep fine. In fact, DUI charges range from $5,000 to $12,000 for a first time offense, which could dramatically increase your wedding day expenses. Fortunately, renting a limousine will give everyone the chance to relax, without worrying about driving safely.
By renting a limousine, you can keep everyone safe and happy, so that your wedding day doesn't turn into a bad memory.
One of the best things about limo rides is that they can make every part of your wedding-day adventure incredible. Limousines are fitted with a huge variety of accessories and features, so that you can have a party on the way to the church. Here are a few great limousine options you should look for:
- Sound and Lighting Systems: If you need to get rid of a little pent-up energy, look for a limo fitted with sound and lighting systems. You might be able to host an impromptu dance party while you rock out to your favorite jams.
- Gaming Consoles: Some limousines even contain a huge variety of gaming consoles and accessories, so that you can shoot a few zombies before you say "I do."
- Media Equipment: If you will be on the road for a while, you might be wondering how to keep people happy. However, some limos are fitted with media equipment like flat screen televisions and DVD players, so that you can watch your favorite chick flick, or that video your groom made for you. Some media systems even contain auxiliary outlets, so that you can simply plug in your phone, computer, or tablet to access photos or videos.
- Wi-Fi: You never know how well your cell phone signal will work in a new city, which is why finding a limo with Wi-Fi is important. After all, what good is that carefully designed playlist if you can't access your music streaming service? Fortunately, some limos contain their own traveling router, so that you can stay connected.
By booking a limousine from a place like LAX Car Service for your wedding, you can make your day fun for everyone, while keeping the hassles to a minimum.Share